So there it goes again. Another year. Times flies so fast.
A small recap of what happened in 2013 :
– Shanghai exhibition (and travel with my BF)
– BF and I got a civil partnership after 7 years of living together. If you’ve been reading my blog well… I haven’t told you 😀 … but it happened in October (or November, I’d had to dig the contract out). I never wanted to marry, so this is big for me. Believe me 🙂
– we’ve got two cats! ♥ Arya & Puss and I love them deeply 🙂
– I learned how to work wood in miniature and made a small furniture piece (I even have a circular saw now – but it’s too small where I live to use it ><)
– I was published in an art book : Wild Art, published by Phaidon
– I published my first book 🙂 and it sells far better than I thought it would
So let’s hope 2014 brings a lot of fun new experiences!